Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Are We Born to Be Healthy...or Sick?

A few of you know that I've been writing a book...for a while now. I'm enclosing a couple of chapters from the intro to the book to give you all a feel for it.

“Where do I turn for health?” is the major premise of this book. Are we looking for health ‘in all the wrong places’ and if so, what can we do about it? Are there non-medical and drug answers to some of the most common maladies on the planet, i.e. ear infections, headaches, digestive/respiratory/cardiovascular disorders, etc?

I have been a practicing wellness-oriented Chiropractor for over 25 years. I am also the father of six children and have specialized in family and pediatric chiropractic. I feel strongly about the need for a discussion on these vital subjects professionally and personally. I have seen the magic of healing from the body’s natural healing abilities and the sadness and horrors of placing too much trust in medicine and quick fixes.

Can we plan for health, or do we have to plan to avoid sickness? My hope is that these few pages can stimulate thinking and even better action to claim the health that is our birthright. This will be a review for some of you and for others a journey into new waters. This is a subject that matters. Your health and the health of your children and grandchildren depend on it!


Dr. Bill L.

No comments: